Company accelerator, coaching and peer accountability program.
This coaching program is designed to teach, facilitate and coach entrepreneurs, small business owners, and their leadership teams through the process of scaling their business for maximum growth, profitability, and productivity.
In a small group of like-minded entrepreneurs, you will set a cadence of goal setting, execution, and coaching to success. Like a workout regimen, regular participation and peer reinforcement gets you into the habit of doing the right things, the right way, measuring results and constantly striving to be stronger.
Content will focus on the four main “pillars” necessary to grow a business:
- Strategy: Having a solid core purpose and strategic differentiation can set you apart from competitors to fuel growth.
- Execution: Diligence, focus and accountability to deliver on the strategy in a consistent manner and not get distracted by “shiny objects.” Identifying the 20% of activities that drive 80% of the growth.
- People: Having the right people, in the right seats, doing the right things, consistently. Those that share the core values and purpose and can work together harmoniously. Diligence in hiring, firing, and development. Striving for “A” players and not tolerating “C” players.
- Cash: The lifeblood for growth. Ensuring there is cash flow to fund growth (hiring people, marketing, sales) and also sufficient reserves for any “storms,” helps everyone sleep better at night.
- Meet as a group 1x per month for 4 hours.
- Facilitated group of 1 to 8 companies, business owners and leaders that are not directly competitive.
- Meetings held at local co-working locations such as WeWork, Spaces and many others.
- CEO/Compass Coach to hold office hours up to 4 hours each month for scheduled or walk-in one-on-one, or one-to-company coaching
- Available for quick calls as well. Larger time requirements are available at an additional fee.
- Investment also includes a copy of the Scaling Up book by Verne Harnish, license for each participant for Metronome software to track progress against goals, and their own One Page Strategic Plan (OPSP).
- Prior to the start of the first session, each participant will receive an assessment survey and will participate in a 30-minute individual call with the coach.
- Optional for additional investment: Personal ADVanced Insights Assessment and individual debrief.
Qualifications for acceptance:
1. You must be a CEO, owner, entrepreneur or solopreneur of a company from $0 – $5M in annual revenue. Additional executive members on the leadership team are encouraged to attend at a discounted rate after the CEO/Owner.
2. You must be a learner, willing to change and grow, with a high level of self-awareness.
3. Willingness to do required “homework” of no more than 1 hour per week which includes assigned reading, videos, and updating your One Page Strategic Plan on a weekly basis.
4. Commitment to at least 6 months or participation.